Thread: Dropbox Help
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Nicko
Groupie
Nicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite3
Dropbox Help

I am not sure if I should be posting this on here or in the Calibre Forum, but here goes anyway.

I have just installed Dropbox and I am having trouble with the location of my Calibre Library backup.

I dropped Calibre Library into Dropbox and now is doesn't show up under C:\users\Patrick\Calibre Library as previously. I now have a Dropbox folder and can get to Calibre Library that way but previously it would come up under Users etc. I think previously it was also under Documents. Can anyone advise what the hell I have done please?. How can I get back to normal?. I have put this in the Calibre Forum also.

Last edited by Nicko; 01-06-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Thread also in Calibre Management Forum
Nicko is offline   Reply With Quote