View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
RIP Kobo original, a sad loss

Just to report that my Kobo original, purchased locally and much loved even after being passed to our son in law, passed away suddenly before Christmas.

Tim loved his Kobo ereader (perhaps not as much as me) and took it away with him whilst on a six month deployment (he serves in the RAN). Unfortunately the Kobo suffered a fatal cracked screen some weeks after his return home.

RIP

A happy footnote and a frenzied rush to a large electronics chain, my daughter and I purchased him a replacement for Christmas.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote