View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
...but, what, no iPint?
No, I don't drink but one of the guys to convinced me to buy the iTouch had that silly little beer "iBeer" app on his. I said to him, "I hope you didn't pay for that"... he did.

Quote:
Sorry, I myself won't be much help here. I'm effectively retired, and so most things I might look for generally are along the lines of "Ooooo, pretty colours!!!" rather than looking for efficient and constructive ways to spend my time (I've got MR for that! ).
on the "Ooooo, pretty colours!!!"

I think I've found a work around for my memos. I exported them as a text file. I just downloaded the Window's version of Stanza Desktop. I hope to turn those memos into a book I can use on my iTouch and my Kindle.

Quote:
I hope someone knows their iPod Touch/iPhone stuff and can help though.

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks for the B-Day shout-out and the good thoughts. I'll keep everyone in the loop on my adventures.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote