View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #1393
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
That's the best (closest to my feelings anyway) summation I've seen so far.

What did you expect? You know the story isn't over after Cold Days before you started reading it. And if it wasn't for the sick twists of fate, uhm, I mean, Harry's stubborn believe in free will, then The Dresden Files were meant to die a few books into the series.

The only possible outcome for a mortal beeing is death. Remains to be seen if Death is the end or beginning.

Now I really need to get back to Dead Beat, because
Spoiler:
Sue doesn't corner well ...
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote