View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #29
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's possible, since it would be made on an LCD production line, but unlikely, in my opinion.

But perhaps they're further along in development than it seems at the moment. (We've seen similar-ish sample displays from mirasol and eInk and Liquavista and Pixel Qi and Bridgestone and Fujitsu...)
thanks mate
really needed a post by somebody with more than 18k messages
well it will be up to them, if they want to focus in making effective concurrency to kindle of if they want to ponder an exit, anyway as consumer I will take my indipendent decisions

EDIT
well do not say to me, I am not sleeping the night to have an android screen with no backlight technology since century, I had buy also a korean device if still would be in the market, I do not think they are developing the other technologies, as if they wanted to implement they could do ages ago, as the market has been stricken since ages by mirasol, eink color and qi pixar.
I am positive in thinking they are concentrating in this joint venture with Japan displays.

Last edited by trocchietto; 11-13-2012 at 11:47 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote