View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #45
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I believe you can download the epub version and transfer via ADE to other compatible readers? This is what I did a few years back when I had a Sony reader and bought books from kobo.
This is correct. My personal process is to download the epub, load it into ADE, go to the ADE download folder, strip the DRM, move the (now) DRM free epub to my own purchased folder to back up the book and then move a copy onto my Kobo to read. It sounds like an extensive process but it only takes about 5 minutes (actually less than that I believe). BTW I bypass Calibre using a stand alone program for the DRM stripping. Personal preference.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote