View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #66
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
I'm actually torn on whether or not it bothers me. I think other people will be the same, depending on how much they notice such things. I'm someone who, once I see a single dead pixel on a screen, will never be able to un-notice it, and so I suppose I'm pretty sensitive.
I'm the opposite. Unless it actually interferes with reading, it will bother me at first but then I'll forget about it. Kind of like the first scratch on a new car.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote