View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #236
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G View Post
I've got one out for delivery that has a serial number and one shipping soon that has no serial number. Funny thing is that I ordered them both in the same transaction and they both show an estimated delivery of today. I'm thinking that the 2nd one may be in the box and somebody forgot to scan it in or something. Fingers are crossed.

I already renamed the one that has a serial number to "Greg's Kindle" so the risk here is the my wife does not talk to me if the other one does not come. Oh well, at least I'll be able to lose myself in a good book Before you start calling me a bad husband, she got the iPhone 5 last week while I'm still using my iPhone 4 so it is my turn to be first with the new toy!
[COMIC RELIEF]Cool, smart. However, experience tells me that arguing with a woman is like taking a knife to a gunfight--it won't end well. [/COMIC RELIEF]

BTW, I renamed my Paperwhite to Shadowlands a couple of weeks ago. That was long before the probably minor light shadow issues came to light (pun intended).