View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
I don't really get the whole screen is too dark thing. Maybe i have super man vision!! But i have never been reading on it saying to myself "man i wish this screen wasn't so dark". Maybe some of the people using it are doing so in caves!

Sort of why i liked my regular jetbook so much, it had and amber-like background which gave me a real book sorta feel.
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote