View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:02 AM   #17
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post

Goddamn 1: who gave me Karma... I was posting crap, so number of my post and karma would be 222, and 22222! Ahhh, lost dream geekmaster.

Goddamn 2: I forgot English term for life expectancy in bulb industry and Google search got me no where. Either I've become less-patient over the years, or Google searches have become less useful, relevant and to-the-point than the days with simple-Google!
That would be me. aim higher

2) yes. sad really GM had some cool thoughts on that.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote