View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #18
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I just upgraded (from a droidX) to the Samsung G SIII on Verizon and am loving it so far! Love the bigger screen. (the iPhone screen seems tiny by comparison these days).
I agree about screen size. I wouldn't want to go back to a screen of less than 4", after migrating from a 3.2" to a 4.3"-screened phone.

Current iPhone screens are 3.5", with rumors (I think, haven't followed it very closely) of a screen of 4" or more on the iPhone 5.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote