View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deto View Post
When I click "Next" in the ATK I get an error message explaining "No USB Detected!" I think the issue is a driver one - specifically it looks like the drivers that come with ATK 1.70 are only for 32-bit systems. Are you all using a different version of ATK with updated drivers and where can I get it?
To run 32-bit drivers in a 64-bit windows, you need to tell windows to allow unsigned drivers when you reboot it. There is a success report from a user who used 64-bit win7 with MfgTool, and you should be able to do the same thing with ATK instead of MfgTool.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote