View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
I just tried a search on Amazon.com for ebooks, sorted by price and the pages at the bottom were as normal (page 1 2 3 ... next).

I also tried the search on Amazon.co.uk and see what you mean - just horrible. I hope they keep this on your side of the pond
OK, so we're being screwed. Again. Still, I'm glad you've been able to reproduce it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I use Advanced Search to narrow down the options (UK link).
Oh yeah, I do that - the 400 pages were the result. I could try narrowing down a bit more, I suppose, but really, why should I have to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I usually go to the address bar and just edit the p=x numer to the page I want to move to.
Cheers, thanks. That's a workround at least. But why, why, why???? Other sites - Google, f'rinstance, are able to give page numbers!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote