View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #161
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoonieB View Post
This plugin has suddenly stopped working. I use Firefox 8.0 as my default browser and the plug in has worked perfectly before. Now although I can see the drop down menu for the options I have installed - Amazon.com for book; Goodreads for title etc - nothing happens. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin and restarting Calibre but no change.

Anyone any ideas/suggestions?

It seems to be a problem at my end - works fine if Firefox is not already open. Hmm!
Try making some other browser your default browser. And try it sometimes open with settings cause problems I had a similar problem long time ago if I recall correctly making another browser the default browser then going back fixed it.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote