View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysox View Post
I would love to make Moon+ my go to reader. I like it's small file size, book shelves display, and customization options.
However, I find that sometimes a line of text at the bottom of the screen appears to have the bottom half cut off. I can lightly press the center of the screen and scroll up to read the line, but I often find that when go to the next page, that line will be repeated at the top of the new page.
This irks me, takes me out of the story so to speak. Has anyone here experienced this? Is there a solution?
If I recall correctly there is a setting "keep one line on paging" in the miscellaneous tab this should replay the line so you don't have read the line when it is truncated. Just page and read the line then.

Also many of the problems seen here are because are trying to read while paging one page at a time. On moon the best reading experience is by scrolling down as you read. It took me a little bit to get use to, and but now I prefer it.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote