View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #11
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
ADE (adept) works fine with Kobo--but not as a sync. Plug your reader in using the USB port, choose 'manage', and then drag the book from ADE onto the Kobo icon. Only kepub books sync.

iBook and B&N versions of ADE, as stated above, do not work with anything but their respective readers. ADE through the Sony store, Kobo, and many other places works just fine. Be sure that you have only 1 ADE account set up. You can only have one ADE account registered on your Kobo at one time. I learned this the hard way when I thought it would be easier to register another ADE account rather than ask Adobe to reset my authorizations.
ahh thanks for the info, will give it a go tonight and see what happens.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote