View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:46 AM   #15
apetresc
apetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with othersapetresc plays well with others

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindle3zeng View Post
Hey, Adrian. Thanks for your great work, I looked KWT, it is really cool.

What I need is an example for multi-page display, I could not figure out how to do that, I've heard that there was an example in KDK, but I don't have that, so could you give me an example/hint on that?
Hey kindle3zeng. Glad to get some feedback

The sample code for multi-page displays in the KDK (SamplePagedData) is known to be broken, several people on the developer forums have reported it. I did manage to get it working on my own though -- I have a really simple multi-page display in KindleGoban; check out line 160 of Main.java (that app is in the middle of a major refactoring, sorry about the mess )

Let me know if that's enough of an example, or if you have specific questions about something that's not working.

Cheers!
-Adrian
apetresc is offline   Reply With Quote