View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #25
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I just tested it. The back button will do this.
Ah, true for the case of wanting to go to TOC and back to reading again. Good point.

But not if you leave the book from the TOC and come back to it after reading other books, browsing the web, etc, so that the page you want is too far in the back queue to get to with reasonable levels of patience (and you better hope in your impatience you don't mistakenly pass it by, since there is no 'forward' button).

Update: Grrr. It's even worse, don't play with the back queue to see how far it goes. I'm reading 4 books concurrently and just lost my reading place in 2 of them since I played with the back queue for quite awhile and it found all the places I'd left off reading several iterations back and now thinks those are the last read place. Ick, ick, ick. Curiosity isn't always a good thing.

BTW, NatCh, the "back" button is a small one. The "prev page" is the one unusually large.

Last edited by zartemis; 12-10-2007 at 07:53 PM.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote