View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #23
Polvo
Enthusiast
Polvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kindle 3 - 3G
I've been playing with netfaly's readability mod. Although I see the benefits of using a BusyBox server I'm not running it and am just using the modified js. I've added some bookmarkets and links to the pop-up menu and it works fine without the server running.

The Google Bookmarks booklet now works fine but the link fixer code does not work to fix links in Gmail (I use the version at https://mail.google.com/mail/mu) but still get the message about not being able to open link in a new window. Is there a way round this or is it an iframe issue?

I'd like the link fixer to auto-run on running the readability js rather than having it as a menu item. Is there any reason you wouldn't want to run it?

One last thing. Is there a way to assign an accesskey to each link in the menu? I'd like to be able to press "B" to bookmark rather than moving the pointer all the time. Does the k3 browser support accesskey? Update: It does, you have to press Alt + B not just B!

Last edited by Polvo; 11-10-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Polvo is offline   Reply With Quote