View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 08:04 AM   #9
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
Thanks for all the answers, I'm quite overwhelmed what with this being my 1st post, keep them coming. I was asking, because I cannot help but notice that VGA as a prerequisite does severly cut down the number of alternatives.

I mean, PDAs in general seem to go the way of the dodo, if you discount Smartphones, most of which only sport a 2.8" display. From what you guys have been saying so far, I guess it is safe to say that while VGA sure is a bonus, the size of screen real estate is definitely more important. Right?

HP is supposed to produce an all new 4" PDA 214 with GPS (I'd love that) to boot. They've already postponed it to 1st Q 2008, so we'll see. I was hoping to get a device for my upcoming vacation in Hongkong in December. Maybe I'll just go for the cheapest device there is - Asus MyPal A626 for ~ 220EUR - and take it from there.

Hendrik
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote