Thread: Kobo battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:59 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I bought an older Kobo from one of the Goodwill auctions. I think the battery is failing - I have to charge it up more than once a week, even when not in use. Is there a way to replace the battery easily? Probably a mistaken purchase- I wanted a cheap reader that just used my Kobo library (400+ books unread). I don't mind the slow page turning, but it's really getting annoying to pick it up and it's always wanting to get a charge.
I've used NewPower99.com (available via Amazon) for other devices, but they don't have a listing for Kobo.
You might contact them anyway and see what they say. They supply the battery and needed tools, as well as an on-line video.
Maybe they will add Kobo, now that Walmart is selling Kobo in the US
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote