View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #66
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
Oh gawd, reminds of an atrocious TV series a few years ago - The Last Train (plot holes you could drive a train through - sideways).

One episode featured a black leopard down a disused mine. (The apocalyptic disaster had happened at least a year previously, and the animal was supposedly down there for some time. It looked very sleek and well-fed - there must have been giant rats down there with it...)
Considering what I have seen wolves hunting mice, a leopard would not need giant rats, just a sufficient quantity of them. Think of them as four footed mobile protein bars.

Which reminds me why do so few zombies freeze to death in the various zombie apocalypse books and movies? A zombie in much of Canada in the winter months would rapidly become a corpsicle.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote