View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #18
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog89 View Post
I like the buttons on the NG3, but prefer the smaller size of the Clara. And the Kobo software... blows the Nook software out of the water. The issue with the flaky storage on the NG3 is the real dealbreaker.
I can't argue with any of that. If the Clara existed when I bought the Glowlight 3, I likely would have bought a Clara.

Speaking of flaky storage, on my Glowlight 3, whenever I eject it from Calibre and it reloads my books, no matter what I was reading, it insists I was reading The Right Stuff. If I ever remove The Right Stuff from the Glowlight 3, it won't know what to do with itself!

My Glowlight Plus running the same software doesn't have that issue. Weird.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote