View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
html table handling in v0.4.124

Hi, I recently switched from v0.4.120 to v0.4.124. I noticed that there are differences in html table handling between the two versions when converting from html to LRF. i.e. the latter version seems to have lost table formatting in the conversion. I attach two images to illustrate--the image on the left shows a table resulting from an html-to-LRF conversion using v0.4.120, the image on the right using v0.4.124. No changes to the html source was done between the two versions. It almost seems like the <table></table> tags are ignored in v0.4.124, but I'm just guessing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibra_table_v120.png
Views:	283
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	20456   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_table_v124.png
Views:	320
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	20457  
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote