View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
then moving the library will be considered.
Do you think this will change the answer to "Why doesn’t calibre let me store books in my own directory structure?" in the FAQ? I.e., will there be a question like: "How do I change the calibre directory structure?" with an answer? I totally understand the desire to support cloud storage, non-relational DBs, pure filesystem storage, virtual file systems, devices as libraries, client-server setups and multiple open libraries.

But ... is revised naming and/or better direct access to book files in the Library even on the radar? Is "Why does Calibre have to make a copy of all my ebooks?" on that radar? Those are the two issues that drive the constant beginner user queries about file structure.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote