View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
OK, what I've learned from this is that as soon as I receive an email from Fictionwise I need to go to the link to see how long any of the offers are good for rather than assuming it will last through the weekend.

Marcy - it looks like that pop-up window is the same as where the "click here" link goes, but it's helpful to know how to get there without the email, thanks!

Andrew - my email from 03/30/10 had a section for rebates (which I quoted above) and a separate section for personal discounts with the wording that you have. So it doesn't seem to relate to the club. None of the titles listed from that e-mail are listed on the link but there are five different titles listed there under "Your Discounts" (and nothing listed under "Rebates").

I'm getting two emails each week: Tuesday or Wednesday from "Fictionwise.com Delivers eBooks" and Friday from "Fictionwise.com Big Bargains" so possibly the offers from Tuesday expired on Friday. It would be nice if the email gave expiration dates though.
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote