View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dh003i View Post
I read elsewhere in the MobileRead forums that the Sony 300, Cybook Opus, BeBook Mini, etc all have the same screen manufactured same place, so should have same contrast (several users attested).
Absolutely right, they are the same screen, and if anyone tells you that they have different contrast, I suggest that you beat them mercilessly with a rubber chicken until they admit that they're wrong.

Different manufacturers do use different fonts, of course, and some use bolder or larger fonts than others, which can look "blacker", but the individual "dots" making up the font are just as "black" on all devices.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote