View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #57
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
If it would have been a 9"model I would have been interested.
The 600 looks ok, though I have a silver 505, and the metallic paint feels cold to the touch, which is rather unpleasant to hold.
It looks nice, and probably offers a slight better protection than the cheaper plastic cover, but.. has drawbacks too.

I'm sure these models have upgraded hardware, faster page turns, and more diskspace. Perhaps even for a lower or the same price.

I don't really like the large frame around the screen (=bezel?). On the 5" device it just looks huge because it's a small device.
But on the 600 the bezel looks larger than on my 505 (at least that's the impression I have).

I don't really like touchscreen for changing pages, so the buttons will be more than welcome; although it looks to me that they might be harder to reach,and are very small.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote