View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
The Collections feature in the ConnSoft is excellent for book order in series- um -es. It lets you order the books as you like, rather than Alpha, and you can go to the collection to get to them rather than chasing them in the main book list. I'm presently keeping all my books in Collections just to avoid that main book list. I'm hoping that they'll allow a hierarchical file system, or at least collections on memory cards in a (not to distant) future firmware update.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote