View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 12:26 AM   #33
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo
Hi. I installed your update and made a conversion. It worked well but still has the hard breack problem so it will not generate lrfs for the Sony E-reader that are scalable. After the first time, other attempts to generate books resulted in errors.
Necessity of hard breaks are inherited from the Librie; vvv (the author of Book Designer program) is going to change the format to scalable one by the end of January.
New LRSparser (by -=AlexXF=-) is the first ever “homemade” lrs to lrf parser which is much faster than XYLogParser.dll. It does not change format of the documents created by Book Designer.
I also had errors after first several runs of BD update on 2 my computers, but after second or third run it disappeared by itself.
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote