View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #723
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikefools View Post
It did not work for me.
I want the screensaver to display the cover of the book i am reading.
renamed one of the REAME.txt files and removed the txt extension and placed it in the proper directory, but all i get is the 'the screensaver has has been....' screen.

Anyone having the same problem and any suggestions how to get it to work?

Thanks,
Robert
Please give us some more details of "the same problem" you are trying to ask about.

**What** did not work for you?

In the top post, under the "Install : Screensavers" section, open the spoiler and confirm that you have followed each of the steps.
If one of those steps failed, tell us which one and **how** it failed.

You renamed one of the README.txt files **to what** name?

Which directory did you place it into (by name)?

What model of Kindle are you trying this on?
What version of the Kindle firmware is it running?

In the top post of this thread, under the "Notes and Troubleshooting", open the spoiler and tell us which of those things you have checked on, and what you found.

Last edited by knc1; 09-01-2013 at 09:18 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote