View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #16012
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you read the other books before? If not, I'd STRONGLY recommend reading them in publication order. If you read "The Magician's Nephew" first, all the pleasure of discovering Narnia in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" is taken away.
I haven't and I'm already 60% in. But on Amazon The Magician's Nephew is book number one. Also, I searched prior to starting the book and it says the correct reading order is:

The Magician’s Nephew
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Horse and His Boy
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle

I've watched The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe when it first got released so I kind of know the story. I recall the characters: Peter, Edmund, and Lucy (I forgot the other one's name) anyway, the characters in The Magician's Nephew are different which made me think at first that it's not part of the series but rather a stand alone novel but then the Witch appeared and then Aslan...

Last edited by Gazella; 03-20-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote