View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I called Kindle support. They offered me 30USD toward purchase of new KK. Unfortunately, there's no wifi model so I have to buy the 3G. I can't comfortably use any of the newer kindles because there is no space for me to hold.

I think there may be a battery problem. I have it plugged into the wall charger for days now and the light is still amber. I can't get it to do anything now. Debricking method does not work, unless I'm doing something wrong.

I think someone with a bit of skills (and fingers could fix it. If you want to buy my kindle, please PM me. I know the screen is still good.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote