View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #14
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Anyone planning on giving a child an ereader this holiday season?

For Christmas, I'm giving my 4-yo grandson a Kindle Fire 2, a Gumdrop case, and a subscription to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited. I think it's the best combination of size, price, content, and ruggedness for a child his age. Amazon hit a home run with FreeTime Unlimited and the books alone make it an excellent value.
My 6 year old grand girl is getting a Nexus 7. (Mine not to reason why, but just to follow orders and buy.)
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote