View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #419
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray View Post
Okay I charged my k3 for 4 days and tried to debrick. The kernel loaded fine then I started loading the root bin. After about an hour it gave me the message connection lost. tried to put k3 back into bootstrap mode with no luck. charged a couple of hours then it went into bootstrap but lost connection after about 4 minutes. When I put k3 on charge the yellow light turns off after about 1 to 2hrs. If I unplug then plug back in the yellow light turns back on for about 1 to 2hrs again. after 3 days it never goes green. What do i do?
Don't ever trust the light when debricking, as the battery and light management are handled by the part of the kindle that is bricked.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote