View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #14590
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I'm reading several things at once. Ereaders make that so much easier to do.

I set myself a goal to read through the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. I've never read through the Bible straight through before. I haven't set a specific deadline to complete this.

Coupled with this is the Catechism of the Catholic Church, again no real deadline.

I'm also continuing my year of Lincoln by reading Team of Rivals. I plan on seeing the Spielberg movie based on this, and I may break my general rule of completing the book before the movie. I've already read another biography, A. Lincoln, as well as books on the American Civil War.

I'm also rereading Taft 2012 with plans to write a Wikipedia article on the book. Its premise is that President William Howard Taft mysteriously appears in the modern day USA, just in time to disrupt the 2012 presidential election campaigns. I recommend the book, it's quite funny and timely.

Yes, there's more. I'm rereading Les Misérables before the movie musical comes out. I may finish the reread by then, I may not, I'm not concerned about that.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote