View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #70
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbdsf View Post
2.1.5 bug I have not with 2.1.4:
-Very slow when modify the fonts or texts options.
-Text become very blur after the page of the refresh (= only the page who have the refresh is ok).
Now I must use refresh on every page... before a refresh every 6 pages was ok.
-When I open the read menu, choose a option who open a windows, and close it... the text who was under the window is more dark, bold and blur.
-Freeze many sec when I change of chapter.
Have no one of this problem when I was in 2.1.4.

When did you purchase your Glo? I obtained mine the first day it hit the local Chapters and it updated to 2.1.5 on the initial sync so I'm wondering how long you had the Glo and when it updated to 2.1.4?

However if you do want to revert to the 2.1.4 firmware on your Glo, the firmware link is:

http://download.kobobooks.com/firmwa...date-2.1.4.zip

This URL allows downloading the file, it has kobo4 in the filename and it is 13MB larger than the Touch 2.1.4 firmware file but I have not tested it on my Glo so YMMV.

Bonne chance!
David

Last edited by DNSB; 10-26-2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Added file size comment
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote