View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #428
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Apple should have come out with a new iPhone that would have been upgrade worthy from the iPhone 4s. But they didn't. Apple came out with minor incremental updates that aren't worth upgrading from a 4 or 4s. That's the problem. Apple's update is so-so. Sure it's better, but it's not better enough. I'm upgrading because my iPhone is old, slow, and doesn't run well. But would I wan to upgrade from a 4 or 4s? Nope. Not at all. Not worth the money. If Apple doesn't do any real innovating on the next iPhone, it still won't be worth upgrading.
Yes, we have heard your opinion on the matter. You were wrong before and you are wrong now. I see no reason why any company needs to give its customers compelling reason to abandon their products after one year and upgrade to new ones. That sort of product cycle seems perverse to me.