View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #147
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
The fonts don't look any different to me. Granted, I do not have anything to compare with. I use my own font anyway.
Last night I put my GF's Kindle 3 (not updated) next to mine (manually updated) and compared the fonts. I felt like the fonts on hers (old fonts) were better. So I showed it to her and asked which was better, not telling her what changed nor why, and she also chose the old fonts. That said, without the side by side comparison the difference was so subtle that I can barely tell.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote