View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by linusnc View Post
Ok I download some books in EPUB and have to convert to MOBI so I can add it to my kindle. I go into delete specific format and delete the epub. However when I go into the folder structure I can still see the epub there it says it is deleted but I see it on my computer HD. Any advice? Thanks for looking
It's a bug in the current release. Kovid has said that it'll be fixed in the next build. In the mean time, just delete the files manually.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote