View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Jetbook, which is the preferred format?

I just wonder which file format you prefer with the jetbook?

Seeing that it can read ePub, pdf, HTML, PRC, MOBI, RTF, TXT, PDF, and FB2, which do you prefer (if you could download a book in any of these formats)?

Another thing,
In the near future I'm probably also going to make some ebooks again (and upload them to MobileRead).
Seeing that the website generally focuses on MOBI, LRF, epub, and imp, my selection for this device is limited to mobi, html, and epub.

I'm mainly interested in which of the above formats are recommended mainly for:
1- compatibility with other devices
2- readability on the device (I know a lot of devices have issues with pdf)
3- if the illustrations show well on the screen
4- If the book format has a long or short loading time
5- If there is perhaps a noticeable battery life degradation when using some formats over others (eg: does one book format consume more cpu or battery than another, if you know)?

Thank you!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote