View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #23
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabon View Post
[...]
I am not really linux competent (I am still learning...) so please excuse my ignorance for my following question: I had the same problem trying to install minimo, it was acting exactly like my previous failed attempts to install calcoo (brief flashing but no installation), thus do you think that the doing the pixbuf-loaders.ipk was missing in the minimo package as well. If yes, would you be kind as t update the currently posted minimo installer package at your leasure time. Thanks a bunch in advance.
D.
The minimo installer comes with pixbuf-loaders. So it is somthing different.

Nearly all ports come with a log-file [terminal output of program during execution of app].
If everything is fine this file is empty. If not you get code like these in the above posts.

The code snippet of app starting shell script run.sh [the black-box-thing-for-end-users, that you start, when you click an app icon in contentlister], which creates log file:
Code:
/usr/local/bin/calcoo > output.txt 2>&1
This log file lives in Programs/"name of app" on memory card.

Maybe you try Adam B.'s Webkit Browser (Safari's Engine) with Beta Release.

Last edited by yokos; 04-26-2008 at 12:49 PM.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote