View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
We can not sign up for a library card out of county; you must be a resident of the county. Some library systems, like Osceola, will sell you a library card (Theirs is a $25.00 annual fee), but the card holder would still have to go there in person. Other counties will only allow non-resident students to get a library card.
The Alachua County Library will let any Floridian have a card for free, but the catch is that you do have to show up in person to get it. I don't know how close you are to Gainesville.

I was lucky, I got a card from Alachua before they adopted a geographic restriction and I've got more than two years to go before I'll be verified. It's a pretty good library, so depending on where you are, it might be worth a road trip. Once you get the card, it'll be good for three years.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote