View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I have seen other people report noisy page click buttons but mine is pretty quiet.

As far as shifting text - the only way that could have happened that I can think of is if the font sizes were changed somehow. As for the darkness, it is just the nature of eInk. I read with the Kindle Lighted cover but perhaps you'd prefer an LCD backlit device? edit to add - oh I see you have a nook color. Yes, eInk is darker. Its supposed to be.

I do nearly all my book shopping via the computer and not through devices. I agree, shopping via the Kindle isn't as intuitive.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote