View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #275
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
I do have one parallel Bible (English Douay Rheims-Latin Vulgata Clementina). I mentioned here and elsewhere that people can tell me which public domain translations that are already available from OSNOVA (see osnova.com for a complete list) they would like to include in a parallel Bible. So far, I have not received any requests.

It is possible to compare verses from one OSNOVA Bible publication with another even if they are not put together in one book. You just search for the DVJ shortcut from the home screen (e.g. jn.3.16) and then compare the search results from different OSNOVA Bible publications that are installed on the Kindle.

In good conscience I cannot release the New World Translation. On top of that it is under the copyright and cannot be published by independent publishers such as OSNOVA.

Apocrypha are available from OSNOVA in the latest KJV publication and in the Catholic Douay-Rheims.

Last edited by osnova; 01-13-2011 at 04:26 PM.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote