View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #56
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It won't work. Most are color. Most are set for a page size larger then a 6" eInk screen. Most are part of a series that's not book one. Overall, it's a disaster and unless someone can come up with good reasons why it would work, then it should just be eliminated from consideration.

Personally, I don't want to read books that I am forced to use my iPad to read. If I want to use my iPad, that should be by my choice.
As it already has 3 nominations, it is a moot point (IMO).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote