Thread: Firmware Update Preventing firmware upgrade
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
If it downloads and fails to install: You should try to secure the file. Hundreds of users would be happy to get the file.
A few weeks ago the kindle tried to update via whispernet with the 2.3.4 file but I had the hacks on and it was downloaded, but the update didnt work. Had I known about Johhny's idea of retrieving it later I could have upgraded.

Dont worry, once the bin is around the the new hacks will be updated very quickly. Not by me though! I just carry out other's instructions on how to do it.

Now, someone get that damn bin file.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote