Thread: eBook resources
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:02 AM   #12
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Quote:
I know you are not happy abou the selection of ebooks available vs. dead tree editions. But did you bother to do your homework into what's available as ebooks before you bought your Sony Reader?
I totally agree. Although I'd love to be able to buy any and every book I want in electronic format, I know this just isn't possible yet. Before I bought the reader I knew I was an early (pffffft) adopter and that supply of books wouldn't be ideal. Still, I lurve my reader as there's plenty available out there.

E-book reader owners of the world unite! Perhaps we can show the publishing industry there *is* a viable market for e-books!
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote