View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #6
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Good review. Does anyone know if someone has or will put together a video of the v3 and v5 clones side-by-side? I am still looking and I thought I made my decision a week ago but am now starting to rethink the situation.

My concerns really are that the v3 was released 2 years ago, where as the v5 released this year has faster processor and newer display controller - which I believe allows for partial screen update eg: of the menu, rather than an entire screen refresh when bringing up the menu on the v3. Am I correct? The big issue for me is the screen size, is the 5" just as readable as the 6"? I know you can zoom, but I don't want to buy a 5", zoom and have a paragraph of large fonts vs 2-3 paragraphs on a 6" in a nice readable sized font.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote