Thread: Epub & fonts
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i used this :

<item id="fontinbold_font" href="fonts/Fontin-Bold.ttf" media-type="application/x-truetype-font" />
<item id="fontinitalic_font" href="fonts/Fontin-Italic.ttf" media-type="application/x-truetype-font" />
<item id="fontinregular_font" href="fonts/Fontin-Regular.ttf" media-type="application/x-truetype-font" />

with more descriptive ids, so i could differentiate between the various fonts (since i have 3 from the same family).

other than that, i don't see a font folder, are your fonts at the root of the epub file ? if not, don't forget the path.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote